Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Doors Open.

Through everything God is there with us ready to provide. The hurt that we feel should consume us, never seems to do so. There is nothing in this world that is bad enough to destroy us when we have the Lord. For teenagers, we over dramatize everything, so our "end of the world" feels closer all the time then it will when we reach adulthood. Every one of us feels like the last door that closed on us must have been it, and that we had no more chances at success, at love, or whatever else you are dealing with. These past few days I have been hurting emotionally, when I look back even now I realize that it could have been so much worse, but the Lord has opened more doors for me and given me what I needed. I lost some friends recently and I felt that trusting people would continue becoming harder for me. He showed me that it isn't trust in people that I struggle with, it was the certain people that I put trust in. I was not surrounding myself with Christians and my brothers and sisters in Christ. In my loss I have been given the ability to see all of the people around me that truly love me, and that things always have a way of looking up when we bring it to the Lord. This reminded me too back to the fact that I need to re-center my life on Christ, and because I have been working on that, I continue to see the amazing things that God is doing in my life and the people that he is putting there. I pray because I know that the Lord is listening and that he is ready to open new doors even when of the other ones close. New doors will always open for us through the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment