Friday, December 31, 2010

Fresh Start.

2010 is ending in just a few hours. This has given me the chance to look back at the past year and reflect. What I see at least in my year are times where I was not focused on God, creating lonely times and sadness. I cannot express enough that with God I become the person that I want to be. Whether you believe in new years resolutions or not, you can still make a plan or goal for the new year. This year there are many changes in store for me as I enter adulthood. There are many unexpected changes and adventures waiting for all of us, but most importantly this year I know that I will have an amazing year because I am choosing right now to re-dedicate myself to the Lord. This new year is going to be a test of my faith, and I plan to be ready for whatever comes my way. My other goal is to help at least one person a month to hear about the Lord. That is something simple that we can all do. I am blessed to have been born in a Christian home, but others aren't so lucky. It is our job as disciples of the Lord to spread the word of God. I am looking forward to the new year. I am looking forward to everything that the Lord has in place for my year in 2011. Tomorrow when I wake up, the first thing I will do is pray. Its a new year, and another chance given to us. Let's make the best of the time that God has given to us. The Lord says of us, "Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed- not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence- continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, "for it is God who works in you to will and act according to his good purpose." Philippians 2:12-13. Good luck and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment