Friday, February 8, 2013

Day Five: Results

I made it through another week. Sometimes the weeks seem to drag on and other fly bye. I can honestly say that waking up every morning and listening to Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns was like drinking coffee to wake up. Listening to uplifting songs was what got me energized to make it through the days this week. Though I faltered a little one day this week I did not falter in the morning or before bed. I am able to take away from this, the message that I wanted to share with you.

No matter how small the amount, just letting a little bit of God in where you had let something secular in adds something new and fresh to your day. Before I go to bed at night I also listen to music, so by just adding some Christian music to my bedtime routine, no matter what sort of day I had I ended it worshiping Christ.

This week I am going to leave you with that final note, but I would be curious to know how this challenge affected you. God works in mysterious ways for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment