Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Beginnings.

There are times in our lives when the Lord is calling for us to change. Sometimes the changes are small, and others are life altering. To me a new beginning is like spring cleaning in your life. You tell the people you love, that you love them, because sometimes although you think you are showing it, you aren't. Its also when you see broken relationships that still hold anger, and you fix it. You do not have to keep that person in your life, but forgiveness is part of this new beginning.

During this time you may lose relationships that you thought were standing firm. It is going to make you want to run the other way, but you need to remember God's plan. Everything that I am telling you, I am also telling myself. These are all the things I see in my life that need to change in order for me to grow with the Lord. We need to make sure that through all these changes, no matter what we are being God centered people. It can no longer be about what we feel, and what we want. Its got to be about God.

Today I feel like although my pain is still very much there, God is working in my life and showing me what He wants from me. Today I spent a few hours repairing one of those broken relationships. Through this I have realzied that as we change our mindset from a childish one to a mature one, we will see old matters in a different light. Once you finally give everything to God He will fix it an heal. I see God's work, and I know that with these changes, I am becoming a mature follower of Christ. My heart is devoted to the Lord.

Although I face many more trials and more changes, I will do it with a God centered heart. It doesn't happen overnight, but if you hear the Lord calling, do not turn away. Listening and following the Lord will change your life, for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment