Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Strength Will Rise.

All throughout the Bible it is said that when we call upon the Lord He will give us strength. We are full of the Lord's strength. Even when we feel like we are about to fall flat on our faces, we never really fall. We always seem to find just enough strength to keep moving forward. It is the strength of the Lord that has saved us so many times. Even today, I thought that I was ready to have a mental break down from the moment I got up. I went to my room and got on my knees and prayed. I never did have a melt down, because I didn't fall on my face like I thought I was going to. The Lord is always there to support us. He sees when we are weak and He gives us the strength to get up and keep moving.

We need to put our trust in the Lord that He has the power to give us that which we need. Is is said of Christians, that, "Those who know your name will trust you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you" Psalm 9:10. It takes just a small amount of effort on our part. We need to call upon the Lord and ask for His help, and He takes care of the rest. We are blessed every single day, to be able to call out and be answered by the Lord. The verse right before that one describes the strength that you will receive. "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." Psalm 9:9. During our times of trouble He does not leave us on our own. We always have Him to lean on. Today I was again strengthened by the love of the Lord. I could stand up and push forward. Giving up is not even an option when you have God because He continues to give you everything that you need.

Bring everything to the Lord. He will give you strength out of your weakness. You should never feel alone, because He is always there to carry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment