Monday, February 21, 2011

When Reality Hits.

Well today I was knocked down from my high seat. Everything was going perfectly in my life. I was living high with the Lord, I had good grades and I had an amazing guy friend who was really special to me. Even though I just had surgery, I had people that loved me, all around me. I think that I am hurt because I am dissapointed with myself. Today that boy told me basically that I was making him stumble on his walk with the Lord. I am not simply hurt that he left, I am more so hurt that through all of my work, I ended up hurting someone else.

The point of even just my blog was to share the message of the Lord with everyone that I knew. While I was doing all of this I find out that I am hurting someone else. It is unfair of me to expect him to stick around. Although Satan is jumping for joy right now, because of all this hurt, it won't last for long. I am working on forgiveness, and I give it to my friend. I hope that he can forgive me as well.

Blame is flying around everywhere right now. Part of that is because instead of coming right to me, my friend went to others. Then I did as well. I did not follow what the Lord said, immediately. I should have brought everything right to the person who I felt wronged me. I am still learning how to deal with situations when people hurt me. People are angry with me for messing this friendship up, and I will take the blame because I am strong enough to get over this. If he believes that the Lord is telling him, that I am a disruption in his life, then I must do the right thing, and leave. I cannot worry about who is being hurt in the process, because I cannot falter anyone else's walk.

In reading my bible, I came across Psalm 62:8, "Trust in Him at all times O people, pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." He said it Himself. All of this confusion and this hurt, needs to be turned over to God, because He takes us and makes us whole again! At this time more than ever, I have to put my faith in the Lord, that He will heal me, and heal everyone involved in this situation. And remember, that every tear that falls from our eyes, is caught by our wonderful father!

No comments:

Post a Comment