Saturday, January 22, 2011

All the Right People.

I truely believe that the Lord puts people in our lives for a reason. He sends us who we need at the right time. Sometimes we don't even realize that God has put certain people in our lives for a reason. I have found recently that these amazing people may not be Christian, but, they may still have been sent by the Lord. While people are ever changing our lives, we are also changing theirs. A good friend of mine, is not a Christian, but everyday I am given the chance to witness to them. I am blessed to be able to do that. The Lord had us meet for a reason. I am slowly understanding that everything that happens in my life is the Lords doing, or something that the Lord will us to work in my life. I have looked back at a few situations in my life recently that I thought were going to ruin me emotionally, then I see new friends that entered my life right as those crisis's were striking me. I see that those people are people that the Lord gave to me. They helped me, and now I am given the chance to help them.

It is said that when the Lord closes one door, He opens another, well it's the same thing that he does with people in our lives. As people leave our lives, we are given the chance to meet many more amazing people. It is a gift from the Lord. Although this message is simple and quick, it's one that we need to hear, because our lives are changing every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment