Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trust in The Lord

All of this week my parents have been so proud of me because we all thought that I got into this college that I really wanted to go to. Then last night we were re-reading the letter and it was an acceptance to the community college part of that school. The main campus had not accepted me. I just wanted to disapear. How could I have not read the letter all the way? How did I let my self get so excited? I prayed for God to help me pick a college, and I guess I know now what he wants. I was really hurt when I realized that I was wrong about that college. It was a big blow to my plans, but that's just it, they were MY plans. I had not fully given my decision to the Lord. He has a plan for me and I need to trust that He will take care of my future. I have to trust that He will get me through this loss.

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. The creation waits in eager expectations for the sons of God to be revealed." Romans 8:18-19. The Lord knows what we are going through and He always has a plan for our lives. He will never leave us alone. I lift my hands to the Lord because I know that He has saved me and that He will comfort me through this and continue to bring joy into my life. Jesus himself went through suffering to save us and now we must get through this world before we make it to eternal life. I look forward to seeing what He has in store for my life and I consider this next chapter of my life another challenge that I will face and succeed in with the Lord's guidance and will.

No comments:

Post a Comment