Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frustration.

Tonight I am rather frustrated because I recieved a text message saying that school was closed for the second day in a row due to snow. Tomorrow I was supposed to be meeting a representative from the yearbook company tomorrow to fix a problem and I had more work to do before I turned it in. Now we have no school, so I am stressing myself out. I know that I need to bring it to the Lord, but sometimes I become self centered and think that I can fix things on my own.

I know that I am wrong and that the Lord will help me. I am very distracted tonight because I am worried that I won't get everything done before finals. When I went into the word about this, I found this, "Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9:10. I just need to trust that he knows what is going on in my life and he will never give me more than I can handle. He takes care of me when I think I can do it by myself. He lets me try but he will never let me fall.

"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens" Psalm 68:19. He is perfect and saves me from my stress and from the burdens that come, like my frustration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment