Friday, January 21, 2011

Bad Day? God's Here to Help.

Today, this message is not for me, or maybe it is and I just don't realize it, but lately a lot of people that I know seem to be having doubts with God. They are either sad, or hurt by something in this world, and they wonder why God hasn't gotten them out. I have been there many times, right now I'm not there, but tomorrow I might wake up and have an awful day. It happens to the best of us, but we must remember that it is not God that inflicts this pain and saddness on our lives. We have to know that the Lord always gives us a way out and we have to take it.

He is not out to get us, and He is not there to harm us. He is our savior and He has plans for us. It's really hard to wait for His time but we must. Sometimes it seems like we are living in darkness, and that there is no way to get back to the light, but there is. When we feel like times are dark, and that everything we do is wrong, we need to get on our knees and pray. The power of prayer is stronger than we can imagine. The Lord is always listening to our cries.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future, then you will call upon me and come to pray to me and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29: 11-12. He said it himself. He has promised us that we are always safe and that He is not here to harm us. He loves us more than we can imagine! So just remember to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment